Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Bare Escentuals: Slogan

"The secret of all effective originality in advertising is not the creation of new and tricky words and pictures, but one of putting familiar words and pictures into new relationships."
—Leo Burnett
Using this quote as inspiration, I've decided to use the name of the product in my slogan. This way it is impossible for my audience to forget the name of my product. A slogan should be something easy to remember and quickly attracted everyone's attention. "Most people don't bother to read body copy. People who are engaged by the line and visual may go on to the body copy." Because of this reason I kept my slogan short and simple. My ads will have very little text and it will be more about the picture and color then words. You cannot sell make-up by a long body text people want to see what the make-up looks like and how effective it is. I want to promote the beauty, grace and elegancy of Bare Escentuals, Bare Mineral make-up. I have been a long time user and believer of the make-up and how effective it is that is why I am honored to be working on this advertisement campaign. Because I am hoping to achieve my reason to by this make-up through my pictures, for my slogan I have chosen "It's My Escentual, Bare Escentual" for my campaign for this product. “The key to coming up with a great ad is finding that one clear, concise, engaging idea. This holds true for all advertising mediums: print, radio, TV, outdoor, etc.,” notes Eric Silver.

No comments:

Post a Comment