Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Analysis of Project in the Real World


Below are testimonials from users of Bare Minerals by Bare Escentual. 

Testimonials:

“As a makeup artist, Bare Minerals is one of my favorite to use on my clients. It gives their skin an amazing natural glow and allows the skin to breath. It is less likely to clog your pores and to give you an all-around clearer complexion.” ~ Danielle S. from Harrisburg, PA

“Buxom lip gloss is one of the best lip glosses that I have ever used. It is great for my dry lips and makes me feel better all around.” ~ Krisit from Rockledge, FL

“I have finally found a makeup that has lived up to all of its advertisements. I just wanted to tell you how great of a product you have created. My skin has never looked better. The makeup last all day and still looks great at the end of the day. “ ~ Alissa from Harrisburg, PA

“I just bought my first Bare Minerals kit a few months back and I must say how great my skin has been looking since I started using it. I have received so many complements on how great my makeup looks and also on how much clearer my skin is looking.” Brooke from Las Vegas, NV

“People don’t believe me when I tell them that my clear complexion is actually my foundation. That is just how natural looking and amazing your foundation is. I just wanted to say thank you for an amazing product.” ~ Lili from Chesapeake, VA

“Being a long time user of Bare Minerals, I must say that I would never use any other makeup. When it came time for my wedding and my in-laws took me shopping they asked me what makeup I wanted to use and they started to name off several different brands and I told them no way. The only makeup I was interested in was Bare Minerals and that was the only makeup I will ever wear.”~ Danielle D. from Las Vegas, NV 

No comments:

Post a Comment