Wednesday, November 16, 2011

EOC Week 7: Pitch


My product is going to be Bare Mineral Makeup. I’m going to show the different styles and different and creative ways to use the makeup.  Bare Minerals is know for how much better it is for your skin but never really shows the dramatic abilities of the makeup. I would like to show a makeup that is great for your skin and great for every occasion and everyone.

I have a friend who is a makeup artist and uses Bare Minerals on many of her clients as well as herself. She is the one who got me to start buying Bare Minerals with all of her creative ways she has done her makeup. When I first saw advertisements for this product they always showed how good it was for your skin and how well it covered the imperfections of everyone’s skin but now its time to show the creative and dramatic abilities of the makeup. I am going to use the amazing abilities this makeup artist to bring Bare Minerals products and advertising to a new level.  

No comments:

Post a Comment