Wednesday, October 12, 2011

BOC Week 1: About Me


When I was growing up there was one thing that I always interested in, and that is Art. Art interested me in several different ways from drawing to painting and sculpting. These forms of art gave me other ways to express myself. All through school I was considered a “tom boy” and I never really paid attention to what I wore as far as fashion but I always found myself watching what other people were wearing and thinking of ways to improve their outfits. Once I noticed that I had an extreme interest in fashion I started to pay attention to what I wore and what the current fashion trends were. I then started to sketch various articles of clothing and outfits. This brought out a whole new side to my artwork and it has been one of my main focuses ever since. I enjoy tracking new trends and trying to predict what will be in style next. Now I have been giving the opportunity to study fashion and everything that comes with the field. Because of my extreme interest and desire to study all aspects of the fashion industry, I feel that I will have the opportunity to be successful in the fashion industry with whatever aspect I decide to peruse.   

No comments:

Post a Comment